Wednesday, February 22, 2012

First Blog Post Ever !!!

This is my first blog post and I'm so excited to begin this fun and exciting journey of blogging.  This past month we've been working on multiplication and my kiddies have been doing a great job.  Next week we will be starting division, however they still need that old school drill and practice everyday.  I've decided to  make March Multiplication centers with a St. Patricks Day theme.  Please click the link to purchase on my TpT webpage.  Enjoy!!!







1 comments:

Teaching 123's & ABC's said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! I am so happy to see your blog. Thank you for commenting on mine. I love to see what other SPEC ED teachers are doing. Not too many on the blog scene yet but there are some good ones. Can't wait to see more of yours!
Blessings,
Jeannie

Post a Comment